Hardwood Hoops
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hardwood Hoops

Where the game is discussed happens

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» [I.T.G]Dwyane Wade Amazing Game Winner Tonight(+YT)
Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:58 pm by quickcut

» NEw Admin
Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:50 pm by WP3

» Shaquille Oneal Suns [RAR]
Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 10:16 pm by quickcut

» New Jeresy Nets @ San Antonio Spurs Highlights 1_23_09 Please Visit!
Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:02 pm by quickcut

» I"m bringing this back
Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:55 pm by quickcut

» Old Ben Wallace Detroit Clips

» Mixmaking tryout thread

» fav team ............
Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:42 am by WP3

» Super Bowl Pick
Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:41 am by WP3

Most underrated team?
Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:20 pm by Phenom
Which team is being overshadowed?

Comments: 12
Steve Nash: I feel like I've been traded
Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:26 am by Phenom
Quote :
Steve Nash is one of three carryovers from the Suns' team from two years back, and according to the Arizona Republic Nash cannot help but feel as though he has been traded.

"I feel like I've been traded," Nash said, chuckling. "I feel like I'm on a different team because everything's changed so much around here. We have a lot of differences now after quite a bit of stability but …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 4
Gemeral NBA Discussions should go here.
Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 6:14 pm by r00k
No need for the sumforum.

These smilies are badass, just noticed. alien cat monkey cheers santa Basketball sunny flower afro elephant king jocolor rendeer

Comments: 3
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 64 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 1:34 pm
Statistics
We have 17 registered users
The newest registered user is Bigshot-A

Our users have posted a total of 258 messages in 74 subjects

Most underrated team?

Go down 
+3
WP3
quickcut
Phenom
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Phenom
Admin
Phenom

Most underrated team? Empty
PostSubject: Most underrated team?   Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:20 pm

Which team is being overshadowed?
Back to top Go down
http://hardwoodhoops.web-rpg.org
quickcut

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated team?   Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:28 pm

wolves
Back to top Go down
WP3

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated team?   Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 9:39 pm

quickcut wrote:
wolves

the wolves are about 12 games under 500
Back to top Go down
Phenom
Admin
Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated team?   Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:14 pm

quickcut wrote:
wolves

There just a team to look out for in the future. Right now there are getting all the attention they deserve.
Back to top Go down
Fwarr03
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated team?   Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:47 pm

YOu guys are flipping crazy. If you ask me, the Hawks or the Wizards are under rated as of now. Here is why:

Hawks are one of the best teams in the East and if you ask me they will definetely make the play-offs with a high seed in the top 6 of course. Hawks have a great point guard in Mike Bibby, shooting guard in Joe Johnson, Small forward in Josh Smith, Power forward/Center in Al Horford.

Wizards aren't really under rated though they aren't as bad as their record. They have a great point in Gilbert Arenas when he comes back, this point guard can take over games too. They have a great Small forward that can also score 20 a game in Caron Butler and a 20 and 10 in Jamison.
Back to top Go down
Phenom
Admin
Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated team?   Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 1:54 pm

Fwarr03 wrote:
YOu guys are flipping crazy. If you ask me, the Hawks or the Wizards are under rated as of now. Here is why:

Hawks are one of the best teams in the East and if you ask me they will definetely make the play-offs with a high seed in the top 6 of course. Hawks have a great point guard in Mike Bibby, shooting guard in Joe Johnson, Small forward in Josh Smith, Power forward/Center in Al Horford.

Wizards aren't really under rated though they aren't as bad as their record. They have a great point in Gilbert Arenas when he comes back, this point guard can take over games too. They have a great Small forward that can also score 20 a game in Caron Butler and a 20 and 10 in Jamison.

I can agree with the Wizards they just can't finish games.
Back to top Go down
WP3

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated team?   Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:26 pm

has anyone even thought about saying the Utah Jazz?
Back to top Go down
Phenom
Admin
Phenom

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated team?   Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 3:56 pm

WP3 wrote:
has anyone even thought about saying the Utah Jazz?

I think they are pretty banged up right now just like a lot of teams are. I think everyone knows what they can do. I don't think they are underrated.
Back to top Go down
quickcut

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated team?   Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:41 pm

id go with the twolves now
Back to top Go down
quickcut

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated team?   Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:41 pm

sorry i mean the grizzles
Back to top Go down
The_Nugg00tza

The_Nugg00tza

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated team?   Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:16 am

Agree with Fwarr,they may have some lack in bench and some other places(and I agree too they suck,im just saying a little underated)...without Arenas,I dont think its a big wonder why people underrate them.I dont agree with the Hawks being underrated though,they are 4th seed now and I rarely see people put teams they are better than above them.The Raptors are a little underated,mainly because of their bad record.Their lineup,with people like Calderon,Bosh,and Jermaine has potential(RIGHT NOW,they are underrated,before the season started they were overrated).The Bulls are underrated too,I think they'll take that 8th spot form the Bucks(who are underrated too)..with people like Gordon and Rose at the backcourt,Deng in the frontcourt,and Nocioni on the bench..
Back to top Go down
Bigshot-A

Bigshot-A

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated team?   Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:21 pm

Fwarr03 wrote:

He ain't returning this season,it has been announced recently.
Back to top Go down
n4LPR0ducT

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated team?   Most underrated team? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 2:11 am

buh Wizards a 5-24 tho o_0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most underrated team?   Most underrated team? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most underrated team?
Page 1 of 1